If you are, then The Pink Artiste Contest from Etude House Philippines is perhaps what you need to push you to the next level in turning your wish into reality.
It's interesting to know that this particular creative battle will be Etude House Philippines' first-ever makeup tutorial competition which will make one fortunate contestant to win PHP 100,000, alongside the title of "The Pink Artiste"--the official online makeup artist of Etude House for one (1) year!
Here are the mechanics:
- Participants who are at least 15 years old and above and are residents in the Philippines are entitled to join, except employees of Etude House Philippines and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity.
- Duration of the Promo is from March 30 – April 20, 2012
Submission of entries is from March 20, 12PM – April 12, 11:59PM.
Voting Period will be from April 13, 6PM to April 20, 12PM.
- Participants have to submit a makeup tutorial using Etude House products.
- Participants will be given 4 (four) makeup looks that they could base their look from. They are not required to use the exact Etude House products that were used for the look, but can create a similar look. The looks are posted in the same album as the poster. They must only choose 1 (one):
- The following will be the requirements for the makeup tutorial:
ALL ETUDE HOUSE PRODUCTS MUST BE USED IN THE TUTORIAL. It must be shown and applied in the tutorial. Non-Etude House brushes can be used just as long as the brand won’t appear or be mentioned in the video.
Participants must apply the makeup on themselves. Models are not allowed.
A complete makeup look must be created (just like the makeup look that the participant will choose).
The tutorial cannot exceed 12 minutes. Fastforwarding is allowed, but not recommended.
It must also be in HD resolution (1280 x 720).
Entries should be uploaded to a file host (mediafire, sendspace, etc). The link must then be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
Picture of the participant with the finished makeup look (must be at least 1.5 MB)
- Only one (1) entry per person will be acknowledged. Multiple entry submissions will be disqualified.
- Rosa Fiore House Corp. (Etude House) reserves the right to use the name and images of the winners for publicity and promotion purposes.
- Etude House will be shortlisting the participants. The following will be the criteria:
Content (25%) - Creativity, Coherence
Production Quality (25%) - Appearance, Quality of audio and video, Adherence to time limit
Makeup Skill (25%) - Knowledge and familiarity with the products that she will be using and their application.
Final Product (25%) - Cohesiveness, overall quality and creativity
- Shortlisted entries will be posted on our Youtube account on April 16. Their pictures with the finished makeup look (and the link of their video on Youtube ) will be posted on Facebook and shall voted upon. The following will be the criteria for the shortlisted applicants:
Content (20%) - Creativity, Coherence
Production Quality (20%) - Appearance, Quality of audio and video, Adherence to time limit
Makeup Skill (20%) - Knowledge and familiarity with the products that she will be using and their application.
Final Product (20%) - Cohesiveness, Overall quality and creativity
Voting (20%) - How much of a crowd favorite will it be
- The Top 3 winners will be chosen by the Etude House Team. They will be announced on April 22 during the Etude Playhouse event in SM City North Edsa The Block Atrium.
Prizes at Stake:
The Grand Prize:
• P20,000 cash prize
• P10,000 worth of Etude House products
• Etude House Products worth over P5,000 to be given monthly for one (1) year contract
• Be a part of the Etude House Team as the official online make-up artist (The Pink Artiste) and will regularly do makeup tutorials for Etude House
The Second Prize:
• P5,000 worth of Etude House products
The Third Prize:
• P3,000 worth of Etude House products
For more details, log on to Etude House Philippines on Facebook.