For years now, I've turned to this brand to exfoliate those stubborn, dry, sometimes scaly patches on the face due to weather changes. I love how the micro-beads are infused in creamy moisture for an effective scrub minus the dryness.
* It's a trusted ally for me and my brood of 3 nieces and 3 nephews to keep scaly skin at bay. Considering that we all have different skin types, we haven't experienced any skin allergies at all.
* I love how it removes those scaly patches revealing a brighter, rosier skin in just minutes.
* I love its sweet fruity scent.
* Its affordable price is most certainly a plus factor!
* None that I can think of.
How to Use: (Package info)
1. Moisten face with water.
2. Dispense product onto fingertips and massage over face.
3. Rinse with water.
4. Avoid contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
5. For best results, use three to four times per week.
The Fine Print: This product contains Salicylic Acid, stop using if the skin becomes irritated.
St. Ives Apricot Scrub is available at all department stores and supermarkets nationwide for Php 194.75.