Thursday, April 9, 2015

Unboxing Tous les Jours' Love Inspiration Fresh Cream Cake

It has often been said food has a way of transporting us back to the past. And I think it's the same with cakes. They, too, have a way of tapping into our memory bank like no other.

For instance, my earliest recollection involving these confections was during my 7th birthday. I remember becoming mesmerized by a gorgeous white cake in front of me and how heartbroken I was at the same time when my cousin smudged its glorious icing.


That memory was still very much alive in my head when I took this exquisite Inspiration Fresh Cream Cake by Tous les Jours out of the box. I made sure that the edges remained untouched and the over-all design, unaltered.

I can't even begin to narrate the horror I must have felt, if for some sloppy reason, this particular Tous les Jours Artisan Cake got destroyed in the process!


Any Tous les Jours fan would know that you don't just buy a TLJ Cake for the taste but also for its over-all concept. For one, I like how the Inspiration Fresh Cream Cake comes in a classic heart-shaped design bursting in red and white!

When I finally had my piece of the cake, I can't help but feel comforted by TLJ's soft, moist chiffon cake bearing its signature sweet 'n' tangy taste. On the contrary, my nieces and nephews found the cake too sour for comfort. 

"It's the yogurt..." I explained. "It's an acquired taste, alright. But once you get used to it, you can't help but ask for more." 

For some reason, I saw them finish their share and before long, they even asked for a second, third helping- and even apiece for later...  :-) :-) :-)

Unboxing Tous les Jours Inspiration Fresh Cream Cake
"May you live to be as old as the number of Instagram pictures 
you took of your birthday cake."      (Anonymous)



Tous Les Jours Philippines
Branches:
Ground Floor, SM North Edsa The Block
UGF, SM Southmall
Ground Floor, North Parking Bldg., SM Mall of Asia
Corte de las Palmas, Alabang Town Center
Ground Floor, Greenbelt 5
1st Floor, Shop 3 Techno Plaza 2, Eastwood City

Heart





  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment