Friday, November 14, 2014

DANVIL'S (FORMERLY KNOWN AS FAMILY FIRST) New Contact Numbers as of May 2012

If you're reading this, then maybe you've been tracking down Danvil's (formerly known as Family First) whereabouts for sometime now.

I know, right?

I also can't believe that the company simply vanished into thin air just like that.

I know exactly what you're thinking.

You have your Certificate of Complete Payment with you but you're clueless on how to file claims for your insurance plan.

Okay. Let's skip the part where you were enticed by the staff members' warm and congenial behavior and the offer of overflowing iced tea just to lure you into their "trap!"

Oh wait, I'm talking about myself!

Rewind.

Forget the fact that you can't have your DREAM VACAY TO KOREA AND VISIT ALL THE FILMING LOCATIONS IN YOUR FAVORITE K-DRAMAS!!!

LET'S NOT EVEN GO INTO YOUR OTHER PLANS OF WATCHING MUSIC BANK AND STALKING K-POP STARS ALL OVER SEOUL!

Whew!

I'm really sorry about that.

I don't know where all this negativity is coming from!

Really, I'm not talking about myself... ;)

Okay, before a full-blown sour grapes syndrome erupts, please allow me to mention the new contact info of DANVIL (formerly known as Family First).

Tip: Since Danvil is understaffed, it might take a while for someone to take your call...

Danvil's (Formerly Known as Family First) New Contact Info as of April 2012)


Danvil (formerly known as Family First)
Address: 2nd Floor, Unit C & D, JJACCIS Bldg., Madrigal Business Park Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Hotline: 828-1612; 828-0468; 828-1483; 828-6184
Office Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM (Monday to Friday); 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Saturday)  
Email: mypolicy@danvil.com.ph    






Heart









  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment