Wednesday, June 4, 2014

All You Can Eat PROMO @ Figaro Coffee Company For Just Php 299!

Whenever I hear the word Figaro, I can't help but think about Mozart's comic opera The Marriage of Figaro. Blame it on my first ever job as radio announcer of 98.7 DZFE-The Master's Touch- the only classical music radio station in the country. Somehow I've never really gotten over my love affair with classical music so much so that I've learned to just live with it. Smiling Smiley Face 

Some things are really worth cherishing and I feel that another figaro, the Figaro Coffee Company in particular, is worth keeping in my list of fave spots. I admit it. At first I might have been influenced a little (okay, maybe a lot) by how much Patrick Dempsey's character in the film Made of Honor, gushed about the cafe. After trying it a couple of times, I can't help but feel the same way.

All You Can Eat @ Figaro

I've recently discovered that Figaro Coffee Company now offers an ALL YOU CAN EAT DINNER PROMO for just Php 299 to cater to Pinoys' endless fascination with buffet-style dining.

The buffet spread is filled with yummy pasta choices such as Pasta Arrabiatta, Carbonara, Al Tonno and Pesto. Sandwich lovers can also feast on Grilled Chicken, Tuna & Cheese, BLT and Grilled Eggplant. Unlimited Lemonade is offered on the side.

All You Can Eat @ Figaro is available from Monday through Friday from 6 to 9 PM only. Promo ends June 30, 2014.

 All You Can Eat @ Figaro

Figaro Coffee Company Philippines
Website
Facebook
Participating Branches for ALL YOU CAN EAT @ FIGARO:
Figaro Alabang Town Center
Figaro Banawe
Figaro Cattleya
Figaro DBP
Figaro Glorietta
Figaro Greenbelt
Figaro Shangrila
Figaro Festival
Figaro Gateway
Figaro Liberty
Figaro Tomas Morato
Figaro BPI Paseo
Figaro Malate Bayview
Figaro Promenade
Figaro Taipan Place
Location Maps




Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comment:

  1. I blog quite often and I really thank you for your information.
    This article has truly peaked my interest. I will take a note of your site and
    keep checking for new information about once per week. I opted in for your Feed
    as well.

    Stop by my web site; extreme weight loss pills ()

    ReplyDelete