Wednesday, May 28, 2014

How To Avail National Bookstore's Back To School Promos

After buying Tutapel's notebooks from school, we were given yet another list of supplies to purchase outside. We opted for National Bookstore which seems to be a popular choice for parents, mainly because of its wide array of product lines to choose from. One particular brand that takes my fancy is BEST BUY which I think, has successfully merged two important elements: Good Quality and Affordability.  

It also doesn't hurt to hear my voice while shopping most especially when my two boys say, "That's Mama!"  I can't help but smile with pride since I recorded my voice-overs from my very own home studio! Thanks James a.k.a. Kevin B for this opportunity!

 National Bookstore

In fact, I've just recorded another batch of  Back to School Promos for National Bookstore Radio.  

Promo 1: With every Php 1,000 single receipt purchase that includes any participating product with the N Sticker, you can get the Multi-Purpose Pouch for Free!

Promo 2: With every purchase worth Php 500 that includes any participating product with the N Stickeryou can get the Backpack for just Php 100!

 National Bookstore

Don't forget to follow National Bookstore on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more details.

National Bookstore


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment