Thursday, March 6, 2014

Yay! Just Claimed Our LEE MIN HO BENCHSETTER FUN MEET 2014 Invites!

I maybe obsessed with anything related to Kim Soo Hyun and his hit Korean Drama My Love From Another Star  lately; but, it hasn't diminished my excitement for Lee Min Ho's 2nd Benchsetter Fun Meet scheduled on the 21st of March, 7 PM at Smart Araneta, in any way.

Benchsetter Fun Meet with Lee Min Ho

Since, it's my third time to see Lee Min Ho LIVE, I've learned to apply a few tricks of the fangirling trade just so I can secure our fair share of the most-coveted Patron invites. If you've been to the first LEE MIN HO BENCHSETTER FUN MEET in Nov 2012, you'll understand why these invites are the absolute best!  

Imagine, we were just a few meters away from LMH!

First, I tried calling the three biggest BENCH branches (SM North Edsa, SM Megamall, SM MOA) and two nearby outlets a few days ago, so that I can have a feel of their current Benchsetter promo and create my plan of attack, so to speak. LOL.

I learned that only 220+ invites are assigned per outlet and the three biggest branches which I've mentioned earlier, are the first ones to receive the PATRON invites on the first day of promo which is today.

Look who's jealous of Lee Min Ho...lol!

After hearing this, I figured that the only way I can score our PATRON INVITES is to go straight to BENCH SM North as soon as it opens. When I called up the branch this morning, the kind manager said that the invites have not yet been delivered but the promo itself has been put to effect.

In less than an hour after our phone conversation, I arrived at the branch and with the kind assistance of one of their staff members, I was able to satisfy the required amount to get the free PATRON INVITES.

Purchased Items for the Lee Min Ho Benchsetter Fun Meet on March 21, 2014

Aside from availing BENCH items, I was also informed that I should purchase any one of the LEE Min Ho Eau de Toilette brands, SURE BLUE (For Men) or SO IN LOVE (For Women) to qualify for the promo.

Qualifying Products: LEE Min Ho Eau de Toilette Brands:
 SURE BLUE (For Men) or SO IN Love (For Women)


Two hours after shopping, the free invites came and I was ecstatic to finally claim ours.

Yay! Our Patron Invites to the Lee Min Ho Benchsetter Fun Meet on March 21!
But we'll miss you, Mars Cel! :(


If you haven't availed of the Lee Min Ho BENCHSETTER FUN MEET Promo yet, simply go to any of the participating Bench, HerBench and SuperBench outlets and purchase your items of choice plus the qualifying Lee Min Ho Eau de Toilette product.

Here are the Invite Types:

Patron:                 Php 1600
Lower Box:         Php 1000
Upper Box A:      Php 800
Upper Box B:      Php 500

BENCH
Facebook
Website

Happy Shopping!

And if you'll excuse me please, I have to go watch Lee Min Ho on Heirs for the nth time! :)


Related Posts:







Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment