Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What I Think Of ROYALE's Kojic Papaya Soap & L-GlutaPower Anti-Ageing Facial Soap

Last month, I received two soap bars from Royale- L-GlutaPower and Kojic Papaya. It was rather timely for I was just looking for new products to try out.

ROYALE's Kojic Papaya Soap & L-GlutaPower Anti-Ageing Facial Soap

Since I ran out of my usual papaya soap, all I needed to do was to use the bath soap for a month to find out if it was indeed better than my normal soap. And to fully test out L-GlutaPower facial soap's alleged anti-ageing and brightening capabilites, I discontinued the use of my usual Tony Moly Lemon Seed Foam Cleanser.

ROYALE's Kojic Papaya Soap & L-GlutaPower Anti-Ageing Facial Soap


ROYALE L-GlutaPOWER Anti-Ageing Facial Soap

I find it interesting that Royale came up with a glutathione soap specially formulated for the face. You see, I had my share of bad encounters with gluta soaps whenever I used them on my face. The worst thing for me was the prickly feeling associated with breakouts and skin redness.


Thankfully, the first time I used ROYALE L-GlutaPOWER, I didn't experience any of those problems. Initially, I was won over by its creamy and silky feel just like Pervil Soap's. Royale L-GlutaPower also produced an ample amount of lather which was always fun during the cleansing ritual. After rinsing, I also noticed that there was minimal skin tightening involved which translated to much lesser skin dryness.


After using ROYALE L-GlutaPOWER for some time though, I've noticed a thin layer of scaly skin developed similar to what had happened when I used Neutrogena Fine Fairness Brightening Serum.  Through continued use however, I fathomed that when the scaliness disappeared, portions of white skin were revealed.


High Points:
  • Minimal skin tightening which translates to minimal skin dryness.
  • Pronounced skin renewal and brightening properties.

Low Point:
  • Although the soap itself revealed lighter skin, there were times I felt self-conscious about the thin film of dry skin on my face. A good moisturizer, though helped solve this problem.

Will I purchase a new one?
There is a strong probability that I would, considering its skin renewal and brightening capabilities. I'll be turning 41 this year, so this soap matches well with my skin needs. 

L-GlutaPower Anti-Ageing Facial Soap Php 210
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Coconut Diethanolamide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide,Shea Butter, 
Silicon Dioxide, Collagen, titanium Dioxide, Glutathione, Alpha Arbutin,  Perfume


MY RATING:
ROYALE L-GlutaPOWER Anti-Ageing Facial Soap
♪♪♪ Good. It's definitely worth a try.


ROYALE Kojic Papaya Soap

At 130 grams, it weighs almost the same with other whitening soaps in the market. The bar's orange hue is also similar with other papaya soaps; but, as its brand name implies, ROYALE is marketing this particular product not just as a mere papaya soap but a kojic bar as well.


During actual use, I found that the soap delivered a richer, creamier lather than my favorite Likas Papaya. Because of the extremely hot weather, I found myself using the Kojic Papaya Soap 3 times more than usual which may have boosted the skin lightening process much faster compared to my usage of the other papaya bars.


Upside:
  • I didn't experience any burning sensation nor rashes of any kind.
  • A thin layer of dry skin developed during use similar to what had happened when I used ROYALE L-GlutaPOWER Facial Soap which later on revealed portions of white skin.
  • Much faster skin lightening capability than other papaya soaps I've tried.

Downside:
  • The thin film of dry skin, although already on cue for skin renewal, made me a little bit self-conscious. To solve this issue, I simply use a body scrub during bathing and a good amount of lotion afterwards.

Will I purchase a new one?

Most Definitely! I was won over by its much faster skin lightening abilities than the other papaya soaps I've used before.:)

ROYALE's Kojic Papaya Soap Php 180
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cocodiethanolamide, Water, 
Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate, Kojic Acid, Papaya Extract, 
Yellow Iron Oxide, Red Iron Oxide, Perfume.


MY RATING:
ROYALE Kojic Papaya 
♪♪♪ Fantastic! It's on my list of favorites. 


Royale (Beauty)
For Online Orders: 
Contact: 09178365018.
Email: eugmore@gmail.com

Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment