Tuesday, April 30, 2013

MyPhone's Newest A919i Duo With Quad Core Processor Debuts For Just Php 7,900 At SM North Edsa Today!

MyPhone, the Philippines' leading mobile manufacturer since 2007, celebrates the launch of its newest android phone in the market, by holding a 1-Day Sale at MyPhone SM North Edsa Annex, today, April 30!

Up for grabs is their newest device dubbed the A919i Duo which boasts of an HD Display, a 5 inch IPS HD LCD, 8 Mega Pixel Camera with a 2 MP Front Camera, 1 GB RAM with the power of a Quad Core Processor to boot!

You'll get to enjoy all these properties slash functions for only Php 7,900 during the sale. After that, those who wish to avail of this newest android, can do so for an additional Php 1690 to its sale price.

MyPhone's Newest Android: The A919i!

MyPhone A919i (SRP: Php 9,590)

If you're looking for a reasonably priced android, then you might want to check out MyPhone's newest A919i. Grab it for just Php 7,900 during the One-Day Sale happening at MyPhone SM North Edsa Annex, today!

The long queue represents Pinoys' fetish for affordable androids.
Photo courtesy of MyPhone's FB Page.
Taken at SM North Edsa as of 11 AM today.

Photo courtesy of MyPhone's FB Page.
Taken at SM North Edsa as of 3 PM today.

MyPhone
Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. Good response in return of this query with firm arguments and describing all regarding that.


    Also visit my web page - http://www.sexyhotgirlz.com/old-man-fucks-hot-teen-hd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there I am so delighted I found your website, I really found you
    by accident, while I was searching on Bing for something else,
    Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round
    enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

    Visit my page ... http://www.asianpussysex.com/ryu-narushima-pretty-asian-girl-enjoys-sex/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this article is good, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, so I am going to convey
    her.

    Here is myy homewpage ... m88

    ReplyDelete