Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Recent Beauty Haul: Tony Moly Floria Skin Care Plus JYJ Freebie & Other Trinkets From Etude House, The Face Shop, Kryolan & Maybelline


My Recent Beauty Haul From Tony Moly , Etude House, The Face Shop, Kryolan & Maybelline

Unlike most women, I detest shopping! ;)

Wait!

Did you just roll your eyes and mutter "URALAYER" underneath your breath?

I really don't blame you for I had a hard time believing it myself. :)

Okay, enough with the pretensions!

Allow me to share with you some of the lovely things I got recently. :)

My Other Haul:
CELINE Bag, Shoes & Necklace
WATSON'S Hairdyer
SHINE MOIST Henna Wax

After my delightful stop-overs at CELINE and Watson's, I explored SM North a bit more just to get some of the things I desperately needed.

My Recent Beauty Haul: Tony Moly Floria 
& Other trinkets From Etude House, The Face Shop, Kryolan & Maybelline

TONY MOLY FLORIA SKIN CARE

Since I was looking for a skin care line specializing in plant stem cell technology, I decided to give TM's Floria a try. :)

Tony Moly Floria Nutra-Energy Essence & Eye Cream

Tony Moly Floria Nutra-Energy Essence  ( Php 1,098)

Tony Moly Floria Nutra-Energy Eye Cream (Php 1,298) 

And since my purchases reached Php 2000, I was given the coveted JYJ Pillow Case and some Tous les Jours vouchers!


My beloved JYJ!


JYJ  is spelled L O V E

I'm soo looking forward to claiming these Tous les Jours macarons soon...

You get one voucher from Tous les Jours for every 500 pesos worth of purchases at Tony Moly!

ETUDE HOUSE

I was hoping to purchase some products from Etude's newest Secret Recipe Line but unfortunately, all three branches at SM North ran out of them! I ended up getting these cute thingies instead:

Etude House I Need You Honey! (Php 198)
Etude House Bangs Pink Roll (Php 198)

KRYOLAN

When it comes to lipstick, I love Kryolan because of its ultra-rich and well-pigmented hues. For a change, I got a lip color that's one shade darker than usual.

Kryolan Lipstick Shade LC 122 (Php 600)

Here's how the lip color looks like indoors:

Taken by dearest Mars Cel
Top & Earrings from Forever 21

MAYBELLINE

Can you believe I only got this for Php 250 at a nearby SM Mall? What I looove about this mascara aside from its very affordable price tag is its superior volumizing and lengthening capabilities.

Maybelline Hypercurl Volume Express 
Waterproof Mascara (Sale Price: Php 250)

THE FACE SHOP

Instead of buying my favorite Skin Food Lime Secret Shine Base which is pretty expensive, I opted for The Face Shop's Lovely Me:Ex Make-up Base which was on sale that day. :)

The Face Shop Lovely Me: EX Make-up Base (Php 298)

Thanks for reading this post! :)






Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. It's remarkable to go to see this site and reading the views of all colleagues concerning this article, while I am also zealous of getting familiarity.

    Also visit my web blog http://rvtlantiaging.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with Picture Fantastic View By using Lcd Projectors

    Also visit my webpage ... video to mp3 online

    ReplyDelete