Saturday, April 27, 2013

Get A Chance To Win An Exclusive Starbucks Item When You Join Starbucks Coffee Perfection Instagram Photo Contest!

Eeny...Meeny...

Starbucks Philippines

Miny...Moe...

Starbucks Philippines

Which IG do you think has a chance of winning? :)

Starbucks Philippines

Truth is, I really don't know if I even have the chance to qualify. But I think you can do so much better than me. :)

If you're an Instagram addict, then Starbucks' newest contest might tickle your fancy.

All you need to do is take a photo of your favorite Starbucks beverage, either hot or cold, and share it via Instagram. It's that simple! Don't forget to add the hash tags found below. And the most number of likes on Instagram, will win an exclusive Starbucks item!

How cool is that or what?

For more information, here are the mechanics lifted from Starbucks Philippines' Official Facebook Fan Page.

All the best!

Starbucks Philippines
Facebook

Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to find out more? I'd love to find out more details.


    my website: https://wiki.creighton.edu/churchhistory/index.php?title=User:Marthadar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing
    to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    Look at my page :: Pro Collagen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to offer something back and aid others like you helped me.


    My website Nject Ndulge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i'm
    happy to express that I've a very good uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I such a lot indisputably will make sure to don?t overlook this web site and provides it a glance on a relentless basis.

    My web site ... Mh3 Skin Care

    ReplyDelete