Friday, April 19, 2013

Get Any Two Celine (CLN) Statement Necklaces for Just Php 399!

Aside from an array of stylish tops, shoes and bags, another reason why I normally stop by at Celine is because of its plethora of indigenous-inspired accessories.

Ever since I purchased my very first Celine statement necklace,  I was instantly hooked!

Just take a look at these and you'll understand why... :)

Latest Celine Offering: Any 2 Necklace Styles For Just Php 399!

My favorite as of the moment is this necklace made up of a special kind of weave in purple hue interlaced with gold trimmings. :)

My favorite Celine Necklace at the moment

Now, it's time to take these gorgeous accessories for a test drive! :)

The  brown/gold statement necklace certainly adds oomph to my Celine Lace Top

                                                        Wearing the same Celine statement necklace on a Celine Blue Sheer Top

celine200cc
My Pretty Niece Wearing A Long Celine Necklace with Matching Earrings

And the best thing is, Celine has an on-going sale wherein you have the option to choose any two necklaces for just Php 399!

Visit your nearest Celine branch soon!


CELINE


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

5 comments:

  1. Hі, juѕt wanted to ѕаy,
    Ӏ liked this post. It was іnspiring.
    Кeep on postіng!

    My web blog :: http://weroar.ws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! After all Ι got a ωebsite fгom wherе I
    be able to in fact tаke vаluablе informаtіon regaгdіng
    my study and knowleԁge.

    Look at my blоg рost: Lloyd Irvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are truly great ideas in on the topic of blogging.

    You have touched some fastidious factors here. Any way
    keep up wrinting.

    My blog post; germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, after reading this remarkable post i am too happy to share my know-how here with
    colleagues.

    my blog ... Pur Essence Anti Wrinkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really fascinating, You are a very professional blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look ahead to in search of extra of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

    My blog post http://mobsoc.co.uk/index.php?title=User:MellisaDh

    ReplyDelete