Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Celebrate Earth Day Jam 2013 With Kitchie Nadal, Nina, Callalily & Many More on April 19th At BGC!

Late last month, I did some voice-overs (recorded & edited from my home studio) for Earth Day Jam 2013's radio plugs. 

Although I'm quite familiar with this foundation, it was only when I read the script that I fully understood how big the event really is. For starters, several big names from the music industry will be there to jam with the crowd such as RIVERMAYA, KITCHIE NADAL, SANDWICH, BROWNMAN REVIVAL, CALLALILY, ROCKSTEDDY, NINA, OKTAVES, MAYONNAISE, LOU BONNEVIE, MOONSTAR ’88 and ABRA, among others.

If you and your friends are into this type of musical entertainment/cause, then come to the 9th Avenue corner 34th Street (beside the Mercato Market) at the Bonifacio Global City on April 19th at 6 PM. The best part is, admission is FREE!  



Earth Day Jam 2013
Contact: 8976991
Email: earthayjamfoundation@gmail.com





Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comment:

  1. Someone necessarily assist to make seriously articles I would state.
    That is the first time I frequented your web page and
    to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual put up amazing.
    Wonderful activity!

    Look at my webpage - diets that work fast for women

    ReplyDelete