Sunday, March 17, 2013

Enjoy Your Free McMuffin At Any McDonald's Branch Tomorrow, From 5 - 9 AM!

Yes, my post title says it all!

In celebration of McDonald's National Breakfast Day, the first 1,000 customers per store, can enjoy a free McMuffin, tomorrow, March 18, from 5 to 9 AM at any McDonald's branch nationwide.

To make it extra special, take a photo of yourself while enjoying your free McBreakfast. Upload it to McDonald's Philippines' Facebook Fan Page or Official Twitter Account and share in all the fun!

Hooray for Tomorrow to All Dine-In and Drive-Thru Customers!
Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. ӏ get pleaѕure from, leаd to I diѕcοverеd
    just what I was lookіng for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

    Here is my site :: binder rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is
    a very well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info.
    Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.

    Also visit my site :: austin dental lab

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be recommended this blog via my cousin. I'm
    not certain whether or not this post is written by way of
    him as nobody else realize such precise about my difficulty.

    You're incredible! Thank you!

    My web site: cloud based voip New York City

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats up are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you
    require any html coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!


    Here is my blog learn french courses

    ReplyDelete