Wednesday, January 9, 2013

FOTD: Highlighted By My Almost But Not Quite "Chantal Gonzales-Like Lashes" :)

I usually don't do FOTDs because it really takes time to do one's face and right now, I don't think I have enough time to pursue this rather interesting hobby. Last week though, my nephew Kristiany visited me with a pair of falsies in hand.:) He wanted to brush up on his photography skills and he wanted my niece Kristina, Tutapel and myself to pose for him.

After our "kodakan time," I managed to look at the stills and one particular photo caught my interest just because the fake lashes really stood out in it. Although not as natural as Chantal Gonzales's lashes in my favorite TV Drama, Temptation of Wife, I still had fun wearing them despite the fact that they were actually quite bothersome throughout our make-believe photo shoot. :)

Donning my Chantal Gonzales-like lashes :)

What's On My Face:





Eyelashes: From K :-)

Thanks Kristiany for the photo and Mars Cel for the wonderful concealer! :)

Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. so pretty :) love the lashes super like! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @aiMee: hi dearest aimz! that's so sweet of you..:):):)

    ReplyDelete