Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Enjoy Muji's End of Season Sale until February 17!

Wanna bring home that gorgeous set of Japanese-inspired pottery you've been dying to have? Or is that fancy pillow and linen you rather hold on to? Better yet, if you're looking for home & office decors to spruce up your space, MUJI has those too.:) If you're into Japanese culture and everything, there are packs of origami paper waiting for you as well. Aside from this, Muji also boasts of a whole line of skincare products to suit your specific needs and skin types.

And here's the good news! Muji is having an End of Season Sale on select products until February 17, 2013!

Visit your nearest Muji outlet now.

Muji's End of Season Sale until February 17!

MUJI
Facebook
Branches:
Robinsons Magnolia
Bonifacio High Street
Rockwell
Greenbelt 3
SM Mall of Asia

Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. Curious, have you seen the crayons at the Muji store you frequent? They don't sell them in the USA and I'm trying to get a few sets. I got some on my trip many years ago in Japan, but know I'm running low. I can compensate you via paypal if you interested in helping an California girl out. Item Code: 4945247576931

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet blοg! I found it while searching оn Yahoo News.
    Do you have anу suggestions οn how to get lіstеd in Yahoo News?
    Ι've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

    Here is my page: How to Flip cars at an Auction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this webpage on regular basis to obtain updated from latest news update.

    my homepage: plano houses for rent

    ReplyDelete