Sunday, December 30, 2012

What I Think of Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Permanent Hair Color?♪♪♪

As much as I love the silky smooth feel and the intense hue of  Monea Tints Cellophane Treatment, I'm simply tired of the wash-outs way into the 3rd week after coloring. Just imagine the overwhelming wash-outs I'm confronted with in every rinse! To solve this annoying problem, I decided to color my hair once again this time with Garnier Nutrisse Cream.

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Permanent Hair Color
Package Contents:
BOTTLE A: APPLICATOR BOTTLE
TUBE B: NOURISHING PERMANENT HAIR COLOR
GREEN CONTAINER: CONDITIONER BOTTLE
MANUAL AND GLOVES 

As I've already mentioned in my previous posts, I've been coloring my hair for over 10 years now. When I was still new to this beauty ritual, I normally did a patch test by mixing a small amount of dye and cream developer, applied the solution on the inside of the elbow and left it for 48 hours. If I didn't develop any rashes or anything of that kind, I proceeded to coloring. 

Here's How To Prepare The Color: (Lifted from the instruction manual)

1. Put on the gloves provided. Unscrew the cap from the applicator.

2. Pierce the Nourishing Permanent Hair Color Tube with the point of the cap.Squeeze the entire contents into the applicator bottle.

3.  Finally screw on the cap of the applicator bottle and shake thoroughly to achieve an even mixture.

4.  Immediately after shaking, snap off the self-breakable seal and use immediately. Proceed immediately with the application.

Here's How to Apply the Mixture:   

1. Put on the gloves and apply the Nutrisse Cream either by using the applicator bottle or from another container of your choice, say an old ice cream container. :) 

2. Part the hair in 4 equal sections and use a clip to keep them in place. Use a coloring brush to apply the solution in 1/8 inch partings. Comb through the hair to make sure the mixture saturates the hair entirely.

3. If it is your first time coloring your hair, leave the hair solution for 25 minutes. For resistant gray hair, leave on for additional 5 minutes. For touch-ups, leave the mixture on for 20 minutes. And if you have stubborn gray hair, add another 5 minutes.

4. After the waiting period, rinse hair with warm water until the water runs clear. Don't forget to apply the conditioner and leave it on for 2 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
                              
After coloring:
This is how my hair looks like after using Garnier's Frapuccino shade. It gives off a somewhat medium brownish hue with reddish undertones partly due to my previous color base: a mixture of Revlon Luminista in Burgundy Brown and Monea Tints Cellophane Treatment in Burgundy.

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Permanent Hair Color
in Frapuccino (44) or Mahogany Copper Brown

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Permanent Hair Color
in Frapuccino (44) or Mahogany Copper Brown 

I love the fact that the new Garnier formulation has a silkier finish and almost tangle-free effect even before applying the conditioner. And the best thing is, there's almost no color wash-out on the first rinse! But what is not that impressive if you ask me, is the fact that Garnier's resulting color is not that apparent compared to the Revlon Luminista series.  Well, maybe, I need to try a lighter shade the next time around to find out if my impression is well-grounded or not. 

Anyway, two weeks later, the copper hue began to be more noticeable which made me a little bit more satisfied with the product. :)

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Permanent Hair Color
in Frapuccino (44) or Mahogany Copper Brown 

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Permanent Hair Color in Frapuccino (44) or Mahogany Copper Brown is available at all leading department stores and supermarkets nationwide for around Php 305.


Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Permanent Hair Color 
in Frapuccino (#44)
♪♪♪ Good. It's definitely worth a try.







Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment