Thursday, November 22, 2012

Next Attraction: Noel Cabangon Meet & Greet, MOA Eye, Nido Fortified Science Discovery Center, Ya Kun Kaya Toast, Family Dinners @ SamboKojin & Alba Spanish Resto Plus A Virtual Tour of Universal Studios Singapore (Updated)

Although blogging is my passion, I still find it hard to blog as often as I'd want to. Juggling mommyhood, my voice-over biz and writing gigs can pose a bit of a problem sometimes. Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining at all! At least, I get to do all these things from the comfort of my own home. Nothing can be sweeter than that.Smiling Smiley Face 

But my blogging has been pushed to the sidelines resulting to a backlog of at least 40 articles! To somehow solve this issue, I've decided to simply make a list of some of these stories so that I can really start writing them. 

Over the course of the next several months, I was able to finish 7 out of these 40 articles.Smiling Smiley Face 

Simply click the titles to be directed to the complete blog posts. Enjoy! 

1. Meet & Greet: Mr. Noel Cabangon @ SM Supermalls

 

2. MOA EYE: A Must -Go or A Must- Ditch?


3. NIDO FORTIFIED Discovery Center Gives A New Twist to Its Robot Collection Thru Robot Zoo


4. A Meaningful Breakfast at Ya Kun Kaya Mall of Asia


5. Bonding Time at Sambo Kojin Yakiniku Smokeless Grill



7. Top Souvenir Items at Universal Studios Singapore
Thanks so much for reading my blog posts!
Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

5 comments:

  1. Hi there I am so excited I found your weblog,
    I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Yahoo for
    something else, Regardless I am here now and would just
    like to say kudos for a tremendous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post - download stopwatch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this site, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that
    this this web site conations in fact pleasant funny stuff too.


    Check out my blog ... Violin strings
    Also see my website > Cello Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really fascinating, You're an overly professional blogger. I've joined your
    feed and stay up for in the hunt for more of your wonderful post.
    Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks

    my web page - sell my house Fast harrison nj

    ReplyDelete
  4. My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .
    net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on
    several websites for about a year and am worried about switching to
    another platform. I have heard excellent things about
    blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?

    Any help would be really appreciated!

    Stop by my website - Singing instructor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the
    internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly do not know
    about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined
    out the whole thing without having side-effects ,
    people could take a signal. Will probably be back
    to get more. Thanks

    Here is my blog; how Much are belly dance classes

    ReplyDelete