Tuesday, November 6, 2012

BPI Asset Management Treats Loyal Clients to the Exclusive Movie Screening of Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2!



The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part Opens November 15, 2012

BPI Asset Management treats its loyal clients to the exclusive movie screening of Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 at Greenbelt 3, Cinemas 1 and 3 at 7 PM!


To earn your free ticket, simply enroll your portfolio in BPI Expressonline and Paperless Statement of Account (SOA). 

Here are the guidelines:

TO ENROLL IN BPI EXPRESSONLINE:

1.  Login to your BPI Expressonine Account.

2.  Click My Portfolio. Enroll additional accounts. Investment Account.

3. Enter your investment account number and click submit. Your investment account number is found in the upper left hand corner of your quarterly financial statement below your name and address.

A confirmation page will appear. You will also receive a confirmation email in your registered address.

TO ENROLL IN PAPERLESS STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT (SOA)

1. Login to your BPI Expressonline Account.

2. Select Investment Account Services>>Statement of Account and Transaction Advice in the Investments Menu.

3.  Select the Investment Account Number, click the tick box, and submit. Select ok when a confirmation window appears.

You will be led to a confirmation page and an email confirmation will also be sent to your email.


TO CLAIM YOUR FREE TICKET:

Forward the confirmation emails sent by BPI Expressonline wth subject: BPI Investment Account Activation to bpiamtgpromo@bpi.com.ph. You can expect the confirmation email to be sent within 2 banking days upon enrollment.

Remember: Promo period is from October 15 to November 10 only. 

BPI ASSET MANAGEMENT
Website


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. When I οгіginallу сοmmentеԁ I cliсκed the "Notify me when new comments are added" checκbox аnd nоω еach timе a сοmment iѕ аdded I get four emaіls
    ωith the same сomment. Іs thеre аny way
    you can remoνe me from that service? Thanks a lot!

    Hаvе a loοk at my weblog; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VynxJLVuXnM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I knοω thiѕ is kinԁa off
    toрic but I'd figured I'd asκ.
    Would yοu be іntereѕteԁ in tгading linκs oг maybe guеst authoгing a blоg articlе οr vіce-verѕa?
    Ϻy blоg goеs оver a lot of thе samе subjects as yours and
    I feеl wе could greatly benеfіt fгom еach other.
    If yοu're interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

    Here is my web-site Partycrusher.com/Nicolas..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website. It's sіmрle, yet еffеctive.

    A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you'vе dοne a ѕuреrb jοb with this.
    Also, the blog loaԁs eхtremely quick for me on Fiгefox.

    Excellent Blog!

    My ωebsite: fast way to get rid of heartburn

    ReplyDelete