Friday, September 21, 2012

Gorgeous Micky Yoochun Featured on Elle Korea!

Whenever I look at dearest Micky Yoochun's gorgeous pics on ELLE Korea, I can't help but be captivated by his charisma that seems to envelope him in every photo. Forget the fact that these pics were featured two months ago because for any Choonie fan, it really doesn't matter when they were taken! As long as we can bask in our star's make-believe presence from every angle is truly more than enough.Smiling Smiley Face

I'll just allow these beautiful pictures taken in Bali to do the talking.

Enjoy! Cloud 9 Smiley








Thanks jyj3.net!


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. Can you tell us more about this? I'd care
    to find ouut more details.

    my homepage; trials frontier hack tool (http://trialsfrontierhack.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Content is very important but, without the inbound links it won't get traffic from Google
    Are you active on any forums

    Feel free to surf to my page - http://Homo-immortalis-omnipotent.org/?author=3537 ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. %spinfolderdelete -C:\GSA\data\content\comment%

    Also visit my web blog :: hogan uomo

    ReplyDelete