Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Can't Get Enough of Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash Apple ♪♪

I immediately broke into a wide, satisfied grin when I realized that Milk Talk Body Wash Apple was in fact included in the Etude House Press Kit. "At last, I can try it out anytime I want to," I told myself.

Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash Apple 

Oh, and I wasn't disappointed at all. The product's sweet green apple scent greeted me demurely at first; but, after a few seconds, it started acting up a bit as it enveloped my sense of smell and stayed there for a while.

I found myself smothering it on my skin to form a generous foam reminiscent of Etude House Happy Teatime Cleansing Foam's innate bubble capability.

With a pretty good moisturizing property, I found my skin not just cleansed but smooth and supple to a respectable degree. 

Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash Apple is sold for Php 298 at all Etude House branches nationwide.

Etude House Philippines
Branches:
ABREEZA MALL DAVAO
ETUDE AYALA CEBU
ETUDE EASTWOOD
ETUDE METROEAST
ETUDE SM DAVAO
FESTIVAL MALL
J CENTER MALL
MARKET MARKET
SM BACOOR DEPARTMENT STORE
SM BAGUIO
SM BICUTAN
SM CEBU
SM CEBU DEPT. STORE
SM CUBAO DEPARTMENT STORE
SM DASMARIÑAS, CAVITE
SM DAVAO DEPARTMENT STORE
SM FAIRVIEW
SM ILOILO
SM MAKATI DEPARTMENT STORE
SM MALL OF ASIA
SM MANILA
SM MASINAG
SM MEGAMALL
SM MEGAMALL DEPARTMENT STORE
SM MOA DEPT. STORE
SM NORTH EDSA DEPARTMENT STORE
SM NORTH THE BLOCK
SM PAMPANGA
SM SOUTHMALL
SM STA ROSA

MY RATING:
Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash Apple
♪♪ Good. It's worth a try.


By the way, Etude House Philippines is having another

 sale until October 31, 2012. For more information, click 

this. 


Next: My Top Etude House Picks 



Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comment:

  1. scentsy brought some very attractive and useful gifts for you this valentine.make this valentine special with scentsy products.thanks for the post very much.

    ReplyDelete