Sunday, August 5, 2012

Why Sephora's Soap & Glory Bath & Body Collection Is Gloriously Fab! ♪♪♪♪

If I were to pick one brand that satisfies my penchant for great smelling bath and body products- without breaking the bank-then it would have to be Soap & Glory. Thanks to Sephora Singapore & Malaysia, this popular British brand is now made available to its Asian clientele.Jaw Dropping Smiley

My Personal Soap & Glory Collection

I first heard about Soap & Glory from jadeisabelle.com- a popular beauty blog based in Singapore. She had an array of posts about S&G which made me want to go to Sephora right that very minute and grab all those wonderful stuffs. Smiling Smiley Face

Thank goodness, I didn't have to wait very long for our trip to Singapore was scheduled in a matter of weeks. It's funny how things turned out for I never got the chance to step inside any of the Sephora branches in Singapore.Oh My Smiley

You see, our schedule was quite full in SG and I couldn't squeeze in a visit. But I wasn't disheartened at all because I knew that in just a few days, during our stay in Kuala Lumpur- Sephora Starhill was a mere five minutes walk from our hotel!Cloud 9 Smiley

Allow me to share with you some of my Soap & Glory purchases that day.

Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish
50 ml mini-tub: around 18 RM or Php 240
300 ml tub: 53 RM or Php 707

       Soap & Glory Flake Away 

                                    Infused with Shea Butter, Sugar and Peach Seed


As you can see, it has a rather oily consistency just like The Body Shop Sugar Scrubs. Perhaps, the difference lies in the presence of peach seeds for greater exfoliating power. However to fully enjoy everything that Soap & Glory Flake Away has to offer, you have to apply the scrub on dry skin. If not, there's a high probability that the sugar granules won't be as effective in scraping away those stubborn dead cells.


When I did apply the scrub under these conditions, I felt that my skin was buffed extremely well. It also left my skin with an unexpected sheen which only meant that it was moisturized as well. A plus factor would have to be the glorious fruity scent that remained several minutes after the rinse. 

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter-Body Butter

 Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter-Body Butter
50 ml mini-tub: 18 RM or Php 240
300 ml tub: around 77 RM or Php 1,028



Slightly creamy in nature, the body butter was effective in removing the dryness off my skin and even left it with an undeniable sheen. The refreshing citrus scent with a musk undertone lasted for quite a while which made me extremely happy! 

Soap & Glory Hand Food

                                                         Soap & Glory Hand Food
                                           50 ml mini-tube: around 18 RM or Php 240
                                               125 ml tube: around 28 RM or Php 375

Soap & Glory Hand Food boasts of shea butter, 
macadamia oil and marshmallow

Although not as intensive as L'Occitane En Provence Lavender Hand Cream, Soap & Glory Hand Food still left my hands superbly moisturized, supple and soft. Its trademark citrus fruity fragrance is again one of the reasons why I simply can't get enough of this particular product. 

Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel

Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel
Travel size 75 ml: around 20 RM or Php 267
500 ml: around 38 RM or Php 507

I simply adore the shower gel's creamy nature paired with a high-lather capability even without a loofah. For some reason, it bears the same scent as the Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter-Body Butter which I find a most welcome treat. 


MY RATING:
Soap & Glory Bath & Body Collection
♪♪♪♪ Excellent! Highly-recommended.


Where To Get Soap & Glory in South East Asia?

                                                               Sephora Malaysia 
                                                                     Facebook
                                                                     Branches:
Sephora Starhill
Starhill Gallery
181 Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Opening Hours: 10am - 10pm
Sephora Suria KLCC
C22, Concourse Floor,
Suria KLCC,
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur
Opening Hours: 10am - 10pm

Sephora Singapore
Facebook
Branches:
Sephora Marina Bay Sands 
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
10 Bayfront Avenue #B2-32
Singapore 018956

Sephora Ion Orchard
2 Orchard Turn Unit
#01-05/06
Singapore 238801

Sephora Ngee Ann City
391 Orchard Road #B1-05
Singapore 238873

Sephora Great World City
Great World City
1 Kim Seng Promenade #01-59
Singapore 237994


Next: 

My Sephora Starhill Kuala Lumpur Haul

Body Scrub Matchups: Asian Secrets Lulur, The Body Shop & Zen Zest


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comment:

  1. I only got the Clean On Me Shower Gel. While I like the fragrance, and quite like the consistency, I somehow find that the X-factor is missing. I think I prefer Lush's shower gels quite a lot more. But good to know that the other Soap & Glory products are nice!

    ReplyDelete