Monday, July 30, 2012

Optimum Nutrition's Delish Rocky Road Flavor In A Portable 2 Pound Tub ♪♪♪


Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey in Rocky Road

I feel elated whenever I look at my newest Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein purchase. For instance, the mere mention of Rocky Road on its packaging unveils a spirit of optimism inside me despite the heavy rains and strong winds predicted to hover over Luzon for the next 24 to 36 hours or so.


What sets the Rocky Road flavor apart from other Optimum Nutrition variants such as Double Chocolate and Vanilla is the fact that Rocky Road is way creamier, tastier and a tad richer! It's interesting because it really does remind me of rocky road ice cream just in healthier form. And that's what makes the whey product better than ice cream in a variety of levels.

                                  Portable Optimum Nutrition Whey in Rocky Road

The fact that I purchased this particular Optimum Nutrition product in a 2 pound tub proves wise too. I can take it practically anywhere I wanna go, including a quick evacuation when the weather is not at its peachiest!

Wanna know more about the benefits of whey? Simply click this.

My Rating:
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey in Rocky Road
♪♪♪ Fantastic! It's on my list of favorites.


Where to Buy Optimum Nutrition:
The Cutting Edge Marketing
Php 1,500 for a 2 pound tub
Branches:
L12A, Lower Ground Commercial Area
Makati Cinema Square
Don Chino Roces St. Makati City
Phone Number: 811-1227/ 640-9522
UGF, Ali Mall
Cubao, Quezon City



Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment