Discount Organic Skin Care Products

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lovin' That Squeaky Clean Feeling & Non-Eye Stinging Element of L'OCCITANE En Provence Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam ♪♪♪


                          L'OCCITANE En Provence Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam

Using an authentic facial foam is quite new to me. What I usually do is to mix my favorite cream-type facial wash with water to create a realistic foam. But with L'OCCITANE En Provence Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam, I don't have to do that.

All I need is a single squirt to clean my entire face; a double dose if I want an extra helping of that lovable foam. At first though, I pumped the bottle thrice, four times even, because I thought the foam was too light to touch which made me wonder if it was indeed enough. I soon found out that a single dose was truly enough which prompted me to give it a nod of satisfaction.  


 L'OCCITANE En Provence A L'Eau Florale D' Immortelle Biologique

The clean scent reminds me of a "germicidal soap" dotted with fragrant flower petals in the upper register which I find adorable. Combined with the light foam, I find myself washing my face every so often- which is of course not ideal- but thankfully hasn't stripped my face off some needed moisture.

When it comes to its supposed brightening function, I must say that to a certain degree, there is such result because I found my pores slightly minimized and my over-all skin smoother and more-even-toned. Another good point would have to be that it didn't sting my eyes at all! But what is truly commendable is the idea that I'm pampering my face with a single squirt! 


The only downside would have to be its price tag. It costs way higher than my perennial faves such as Etude House Happy Teatime and Kracie (Kanebo) Naive Facial Cleansing Foam.  But if you have extra bucks, you might want to give  L'OCCITANE En Provence Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam a try for that extra-spa-like feel!




L'OCCITANE En Provence Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam is available at all L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE branches nationwide for around Php 1,450. 

L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE 
(Taken at Lot G-02(02), Ground Floor, Fahrenheit88, 179 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur)

MY RATING:
  L'OCCITANE En Provence Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam
♪♪♪ Fantastic! It's on my list of favorites.
I'll definitely grab another one if I have extra moolah.


L'OCCITANE En Provence
Philippine Branches:

L'OCCITANE Trinoma Mall
Level M-3 Trinoma
North Avenue corner Edsa Pag-asa
Quezon City
Tel. : (632) 9015799
Fax. : (632) 9013665
OPENING HOURS
Sunday - Thursday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

L'OCCITANE Rustan's Makati
Rustan’s Makati Ayala Center Ayala Ave., Makati City
Telephone: 02-637-17-14

L'OCCITANE- Makati City
2/L Greenbelt 5 Phase 2
Ayala Center, Makati City
Makati City

L'OCCITANE - Makati City
Rustans Makati
Glorietta 4 Essences 1/F
Ayala avenue
Makati City
(632) 819-1610 or 813-373


L'OCCITANE - Mandaluyong
Rustan's Tower
Shangrila Plaza Mall 1/F
EDSA corner Shaw Boulevard
Mandaluyong City
(632) 633 4636

L'OCCITANE Power Plant Mall 
1st Level, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell Center
Lopez Drive, Barangay Poblacion
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone Number
(+63 2) 756-2031

L'OCCITANE Fiesta Mall
T1, Ninoy Aquino International Airport
Pascay City
Manila

L'OCCITANE - International Airport T1
2/F Fiesta Mall
Manila

L'OCCITANE - Muntinlupa
Rustan's Alabang
Alabang Town Center G/F
Ayala Alabang
Muntinlupa City
(632) 850-5561 to 64/850-
Voir sur la carte

L'OCCITANE - Pasay City
Marrionaud
SM Mall of Asia
2nd Flr Main Mall - Bay City
Pasay City
(632) 55560422

L'OCCITANE- Pasay City
Mall of Asia
294-295 SM Mall of Asia
Pasay City

L'OCCITANE - Davao
Davao Abreeza
1133 Ground Floor
Davao City






Heart


  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment