Discount Organic Skin Care Products

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Discovering Mikawaya Mochi Ice Cream At Rustan's Supermarket Shangrila Mall ♪♪♪

After tasting the superbly delish mochi from Mochi Sweets @ Tokyo Street, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, I can't help but crave for more.

                                                        Mikiwaya Mochi Ice Cream

Thanks to Mikawaya, I can enjoy the same quality mochi that I had at Mochi Sweets  with a more unique twist--creamy ice cream filling inside every Mikawaya mochi!


Mikawaya Mochi Ice Cream comes in 7 exciting flavors: Mango, Strawberry, Vanilla, Kona Coffee, Chocolate, Red Bean (Ogura), Green Tea

Based in California USA, Mikawaya is a leading manufacturer of traditional Japanese pastries since 1910.

                                           6-Pack Mikawaya Mochi Ice Cream (PHP 295)


Made of glutinous rice pounded into a paste, molded into shape and filled with ice cream, Mikawaya mochi tasted every bit of the authentic mochi I first had in Japan and most recently in Kuala Lumpur. The smooth and sticky texture proved to be the perfect structure for the oozingly delish ice cream filling which was not too sweet to my absolute delight.


Nothing prepared me though for the flour dust on the mochi that fell liberally on my dress! I guess the mochi needed that ingredient to maintain its form and structure after all. That was nothing compared to what happened to the mochi package after I brought it home. The mochi disintegrated together with the melted ice cream! Oh well, now I know that I can't take it home with me. Too bad... 
MY RATING
Mikawaya Mochi Ice Cream: 
♪♪♪ Fantastic! It's on my list of favorites.


Mikawaya Mochi Ice Cream 
6 Piece-Package for PHP 295 
Available at:
Rustan's Makati
Rustan's Shangrila Mall 
Rustan's Rockwell 
Rustan's Greenbelt Expresslane


Heart


  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. yummy! :) now im craving for mochi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaye! Have you tried the mochi from the stall fronting papemelroti at sm north?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mizzmakeup! i'm craving for one too. thanks for the visit!

    @salmoncat: hello my dear. i'm afraid, i haven't. will definitely check that out this weekend. thanks for the heads up! mwah!

    ReplyDelete