Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bonchon Opening Soon At The Annex, SM North Edsa! (Updated)


                                               My Instagram of Bonchon The Annex

When I saw this sign recently, I can't help but do a double take. Once I've processed what it was all about, it only took a second before my brain told me to grab my phone, take an Instagram and share it via Twitter and Facebook. For some reason, I can't get into SM's free Wi-Fi service that time and so I had to wait until I got home to send the pic.

If I'm not mistaken, this will be Bonchon Chicken's first branch at SM North Edsa- considered by many fastfood chains as a gold mine in terms of daily sales. Word is one of the most popular fastfood outlets there grosses anywhere between PHP 100,000 to PHP 250,000 on any given day. No wonder, Bonchon can't ignore the opportunity to claim their space in this popular SM branch.

By the way, if you haven't tried Bonchon yet, here are some of the products that you can look forward to:


           BonChon Riceboxes in Soy Garlic or Spicy Flavors (Php 145 each)

Deeply Flavorful Calamari Rice Box

Sweet & Flavorful Bonchon Chapchae (Php 75)

Spicy Bulgogi Wrap Box

Deliciously Crisp Bonchon Onion Rings

 Sweet 'n' Creamy Bonchon Koyo in Blueberry Torte and Bannofee Pie (Php 70 each)

      Mogu- Mogu in Orange, Grape and Mango (Php 45 each)

Mogu Mogu in My Favorite Lychee Flavor (Php 45 each)

Don't forget to order the Mogu Mogu in Lychee flavor if you want a more refreshing alternative to iced tea. Although Mogu Mogu is basically sweet, the presence of nata de coco tones down the sweet juice by two notches. At one time, we were able to try their Bulgogi which was a little bit too sweet if you ask me but still delish in anyway. Somehow when I tasted it, I was reminded of Tokyo Tokyo's Beef Teriyaki in terms of sweetness and texture.


By the way, here's a copy of their menu to help you on your next visit:

BonChon Chicken Menu: Mains, Sides, Drinks, Riceboxes & Koyo


BonChon Chicken Boxed Meals


Opening Soon!
Bonchon 
3rd Floor
The Annex, SM North Edsa
Quezon City
Facebook
                                                           


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. If ever pong mag.open kayo.. and mag hiring.. gusto ko ho mag.apply

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pano po magapply? At san po?

    ReplyDelete
  3. krizhal jane madrilejoMarch 15, 2013 at 4:36 PM

    hiring po ba kayo want ko po sana mag apply ?fresh grad po ako

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi good day im just gonna Ask if hiring pa po kayo. May email add po ba kayo para makapasa po ako ng resume. Kasi im here in europe september pa balik ko ng pinas thanks po. God bless

    ReplyDelete