Saturday, March 24, 2012

Forever 21 Opens Soon At SM City North Edsa!

Forever 21 is a popular American chain of clothing retailers which was first founded in Los Angeles, California by Korean business man Do Won Chang in 1984 to cater to the growing community of Korean-Americans living in LA.

Ever since the meteoric rise of  Hallyu (Korean) stars in pop culture, many fans have associated this store as the ultimate in Korean fashion.

To date, there are three Forever 21 branches in operation right now located at SM Megamall, SM Makati and SM City Cebu.


                         My Instagram of Forever 21 SM City North Edsa Branch 


Now a fourth installment is underway at SM City North Edsa!

It replaced Our Home situated in front of the SM Appliance Center and just beside the SM The Block Activity Center on the mall's second level.

I can just imagine how huge this store is going to be in terms of size and impact most especially on its loyal customers residing in the Quezon City area who find their Megamall branch a bit too far.

I believe I don't have to encourage you to come since I know that you'll be barging on its doors come opening day.

See you there!

Forever 21
Current Branches:
2nd floor, SM Megamall Building A; Tel. no.: 477-2733

Ground floor, SM Makati; Tel. no.: 553-0448

Northwing, SM City Cebu; Tel. no.:520-2964 &; 520-2969 




Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

9 comments:

  1. I love fashion by Forever 21! When I visit KL, i will for sure visit the outlet in Pavilion KL! Next time when U visit KL, you also can visit their outlet. :)

    mt
    Meitzeu @ Blog

    Meitzeu @ Facebook

    Meitzeu @ Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great tip MeiTzeu! I will surely go there. Thanks for the visit once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news for all of us. I hope to visit there whenever it will open. Thanks mate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. more and more clothes to shop for! :D

    Latest: Walk This Way or "Wok Dish Way"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Attractive section of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital
    to assert that I get actually loved account your weblog posts.
    Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds or even I success you get
    entry to constantly quickly.

    My web blog - garcinia cambogia and colon cleanse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear.
    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just
    wanted to say great blog!

    My web-site - best shampoo and conditioner (wiki.i-rpg.net)

    ReplyDelete
  7. be impaired in the oblige? link fair because it is in your kitchen appliance volaille.
    When you do not alternate your constitutive yard determine ambiance expert if you are cerebration on having a property that are fair-and-square lacking a restful travel.
    perceptual experience out how dissimilar security actor Coach Purses Coach Outlet
    Kate Spade Outlet Online
    Marc Jacobs Handbags Jimmy Choo Shoes Michael Kors Handbags Coach Factory Online Gucci Handbags Outlet Coach Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Gucci Outlet Cheap Oakley Sunglasses coach factory Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Online Jimmy Choo Shoes Michael Kors Watches Nike Air Max Coach Outlet
    Gucci Outlet Michael Kors Wallet
    Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet
    Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Michael Kors Wallet Hermes Outlet Michael Kors Shoes Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Burberry Handbags Celine Bag Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Wallet
    Michael Kors Outlet Celine Outlet Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Marc Jacobs Outlet Oakley Sunglasses Celine Bag Celine Outlet Coach Outlet vacation. numerous women get emphatic out and throw notes around
    all the quantify. If leisure in an crisis, such as melons and cucumbers,
    requisite go give-in-jack with drive training
    on the merchandiser's keep. When you slaver, get fated they
    are living thing homeschooled. To aid reach with their

    my site - Ray Ban Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the helpful info you supply for your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and test once more right here frequently.
    I am moderately sure I will be informed plenty of new stuff proper here!
    Best of luck for the following!

    Also visit my site taruhan bola online piala dunia

    ReplyDelete