Discount Organic Skin Care Products

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Enveloped By The Spectacular Man-Made Mahogany Forest In Bilar, Bohol (With Raw HD Video Clip)

Seeing art in nature along a busy highway is not something I experience everyday. That was exactly what transpired that day when I saw the Man-Made Forest in Bilar, Bohol. 

                                                        Grandeur without any effort
With Mahogany trees planted side by side to create an arc-shaped effect along a two-kilometer expanse of forest land, I can't help but be captivated by the romantic, whimsical and eclectic combination. 

When I looked up, I saw the verdant trees silently shielding us from the scorching heat of the sun, much to my satisfaction

Up close, tree trunks looked veiny which somehow tried to convey their true age. But the fantastic thing was that although a single tree might not necessarily be the standard of beauty, but as a group, the trees looked so stunning that I for one can't stop just looking at them.
Here's a sample video to prove this point. 


                                            Taken from my YouTube Channel

Man-Made Forest
(Free of charge)
Located along the Loboc and Bilar town borders
Stopover included in the Bohol Countryside Tour Package


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments: