Monday, February 27, 2012

TAG: My Top Four Best Red Carpet Looks From The 84th Academy Awards!

Ever since I was little, watching the Oscars has been a big deal for me. I'm so passionate about it that the only thing missing would be for me to throw a Mini-Oscar Party for Two- for Tutapel and myself while watching the Awards Show.

Every year, I get psyched about the gowns, make-up and accessories associated with the glitz and glamour of Hollywood's biggest night. This year though, I'm sort of disappointed that some of my favorite stars were MIA. What further the disillusionment was my favorites who were there, committed some fashion faux pas on the red carpet.

Thankfully, there were 4 Red Carpet Looks that absolutely took my breath away. 
Here are they:

1.  Milla Jovovich

   Milla looked like a goddess in this gorgeous one-shoulder Elie Saab dress fitted perfectly to show off her lovely curves. Paired with short, curly hair and red lipstick, she emitted that sort of old Hollywood feel in an edgy kind of way. 

2. Michelle Williams

 She looked absolutely divine in this coral strapless Louis Vuitton peplum gown. The magnificent color made her stand-out from the rest and with her pixie cut as an accessory, she was successful in projecting both a whimsical yet eclectic look.     


3. Gwyneth Paltrow

 Gwyneth was downright gorgeous in this white Tom Ford dress with a matching cape that screamed elegance from a afar. Everything about this ensemble complemented one another down to the Anna Hu jewels she was wearing.

                                                                 4. Cameron Diaz


 When paired with Cameron's gorgeous bod, this off-white strapless gown by Gucci looked even more beautiful and stunning.

How about you, what's your favorite Oscar look this year?





Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments: