Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Must See Video: The Bridgemaster And His Son Talks About The Greatest Love

When I saw this video one Sunday afternoon, I felt like my heart was about to explode when I finally realized where the story was heading. When I looked at Bala sitting right beside me with Tutapel on his lap, I noticed that Bala tightened his hug around our son during the most dramatic scenes. I simply can't imagine being thrown into a similar situation as the bridgemaster for I'm not sure I'm capable of doing the same thing. Just press the play button and find out for yourself. 


                                                   Courtesy of supernatural093
It may sound cliche, but there's really no other quote or verse that best encapsulates the video but this: 
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son,
 that whoever believes in Him 
shall not perish but have eternal live."
(John 3:16)
May your Valentine's this year be more memorable than the last because of this video.
I know mine has been transformed because of it.

Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment