Friday, December 30, 2011

Teaser: Swensen's Singapore 24 Hour Resto at Changi Airport Terminal 2

Oh! I can still taste every morsel of those delish dishes we ordered from Swensen's Singapore right this very minute!

                                                    Delish Dishes at Swensen's Singapore

What made my dining experience extra memorable was that it was the very first Singaporean resto I've ever been to!

                                   Ice Cream & Sundae Galore at Swensen's Singapore

Allow me to share with you some of the dishes we've tried and why I can't take them out of my mind in a soon to be published article in Timeless Confection.

If you haven't joined my give-away yet, I do hope you can be a part of it. Here's the link: Timeless Confection Blog Give-Away For The New Year!

Thank you so much!


Next: Merienda Time at Swensen's at Changi Budget Terminal 2


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. Yummy ice cream nila :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my dear. too bad we didn't have any. thank goodness meron pala tayong swensen's sa MOA. sa wakas matitikman ko na! hihihi. thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete