Tuesday, December 27, 2011

TAG: Top 10 Most Memorable Christmas Trees From Around Cebu, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur (Updated)

As a little girl, I always looked forward to Christmas not just for the "aguinaldo" (gifts from godparents) but primarily for the chance to decorate our beloved Christmas tree with psychedelic balls and glittering lights. I remember telling mommy and daddy categorically that I should be the one to put the star on top of the tree- no one else! I told myself that it was a very important task and I should learn how to do it properly early in life.


Okay, enough of my OC childhood days. I realized that it is best to travel during Christmas time because of the endless opportunities in catching outstanding works of art as expressed in ginormous Christmas trees. Please allow me to share with you some of them that made me smile and thank my Lord for the gift of sight.


1.    Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort in Mactan, Cebu

                                
2.    Orchard Central, Orchard Road in Singapore

                                                       
3.    Discovery Walk at 313@ Somerset in Singapore


4.    Hershey's Store Inside Universal Studios Singapore


5.    Entrance of Universal Studios Singapore 



6.    YMCA International House at One Orchard, Singapore


7.    The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands Singapore




8.    Menara Hap Seng Mall (former Plaza MUI), Golden Triangle in Kuala Lumpur 




9.    Pavilion Kuala Lumpur along Bukit Bintang





10.    Suria KLCC (Below the Petronas Twin Towers) Golden Triangle in Kuala Lumpur


How about you what's your favorite Christmas tree display so far?


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. Those are such pretty Christmas trees! I guess the only one that's forever memorable to me is the one in Araneta Center in Cubao. It's always amazing. Too bad I don't have a picture of it but it's really big and it has pretty lights all over. :) Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clair! You're right. The one at Araneta Center was a sight to behold. Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked the suria CT! :)) well, i 've always liked shopping there too hehe. nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi wickeRmoss! you're right! the Suria CTs are so gorgeous! i'm so jealous. i wasn't able to buy anything there!

    ReplyDelete