Okay, enough of my OC childhood days. I realized that it is best to travel during Christmas time because of the endless opportunities in catching outstanding works of art as expressed in ginormous Christmas trees. Please allow me to share with you some of them that made me smile and thank my Lord for the gift of sight.
1. Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort in Mactan, Cebu
2. Orchard Central, Orchard Road in Singapore
3. Discovery Walk at 313@ Somerset in Singapore
4. Hershey's Store Inside Universal Studios Singapore
5. Entrance of Universal Studios Singapore
6. YMCA International House at One Orchard, Singapore
7. The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands Singapore
8. Menara Hap Seng Mall (former Plaza MUI), Golden Triangle in Kuala Lumpur
9. Pavilion Kuala Lumpur along Bukit Bintang
10. Suria KLCC (Below the Petronas Twin Towers) Golden Triangle in Kuala Lumpur
How about you what's your favorite Christmas tree display so far?