Tuesday, December 27, 2011

CHRISTMAS GIFT TO SELF: Benefit's Project Flawless

After almost a month of indecision on whether to purchase Benefit's Project Flawless, I finally took the plunge two days before Christmas and bought it.


                     Project Flawless by Benefit Cosmetics


                Project Flawless by Benefit Cosmetics (Php 2,100)

You see, when I saw and tried the Bella Bamba blusher, one of the kit's goodies, at Sephora Starhill in Kuala Lumpur early this month, I instantly fell in love with the color. But still, I didn't buy it. That proved to be wise because when Benefit Cosmetics Boutique opened its very first branch at Greenbelt 5, Bella Bamba is included in the Project Flawless Kit for practically a steal! At Sephora Starhill in Kuala Lumpur, Bella Bamba was being sold for Php 1,800. But at Benefit Greenbelt 5 Branch, all I needed was to add Php 300 and I was able to take home not just the Bella Bamba but also three more products.


                         Project Flawless by Benefit Cosmetics


                               Project Flawless by Benefit Cosmetics

You know the feeling when you're not supposed to buy something and you still bought it? That was how I expected to feel afterwards. But even I was amazed when I didn't have any of that. I was just super happy with my purchase because for me, each product is an absolute necessity in my kikay kit.

That said, please allow me to walk you through Benefit's Project Flawless Kit to give you an idea on whether this kit is for you or not.


                 Bella Bamba by Benefit Cosmetics


                     Bella Bamba by Benefit Cosmetics



                            Bad Gal Lash by Benefit Cosmetics


            Girl Meets Pearl by Benefit


         Ultra Shines in Foxy Lady by Benefit

Benefit's Project Flawless simply rocks! If you think this holiday kit is what you need, hurry! Grab your very own kit before stocks run out.

Benefit's Project Flawless
Benefit Cosmetics Boutique
Ground Floor, Greenbelt 5

Next:  

The New Benefit Cosmetics Boutique 

My Sephora Starhill Kuala Lumpur Haul


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

7 comments:

  1. that is a nice gift for yourself, looking forward for reviews specially on the mascara

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very attractive gift especsially to yourself.. :) i like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes dear kate. i do hope I can make the reviews pretty soon. thanks for dropping by! a blessed christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much miss anne for dropping by! can't wait to visit your blog once again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. got the same set! it's soooo worth every penny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The set is lovely. I'll wait for your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! September just entered but I’m already excited about gift giving on Holidays!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @ http://www.kallony.com.ph/brand/aveeno

    ReplyDelete