Monday, November 7, 2011

Tous les Jours Philippines (Korean Bakery) Opens Its Very First Store at SM The Block on 11-11-11 (with CFs From Rain and Won Bin)

I learned about Tous les Jours from dearest Mars Cel during one of our K-Drama and K-Pop inspired conversations.

At first, I thought that she was referring to a french bakery since "tous les jours" literally means "everyday" en anglais (in English).

That much I remembered from my French classes.

Well, I also recalled these:

Je m'appelle Kaye. [My name is Kaye].
Je voudrais manger le pain tous les jours. [I would like to eat bread everyday.]

With the right touch, I was able to squeeze the korean bakery in that sentence for it's the main reason why I wrote this post in the first place.


               

My interest about this bakery even grew when I found out that Korean superstar Rain used to be one of its image models.

Need I say more?


            

But since 2010, Hallyu star Won Bin has been the store's signature face.

We remember him as Andrew in the first installment of the Endless Love Series, Autumn in my Heart, opposite the lovely Song Hye Gyo and hunky Song Seung Hun.

Die-hard fans including myself, can't forget him in Friends where he played an aspiring film maker who fell in love with a carefree Japanese girl played by Kyoko Fukada.

I better end my reminiscing right now before I start singing the theme song in Korean and in English which I assure you won't be a good idea.



Don't you think oppa looks très magnifique in this photo?


What's equally magnificent is the plethora of fresh and high-quality goodies churned out on a daily basis--without fail.


Just feast your eyes on these yummy creations and you'll understand why this particular bakery has captivated the hearts of consumers not only in Korea but also from around the world since 1996.




Tous les Jours Rose Inspiration Fresh Cream Cake.




Original New York Cheesecake.



Party with Teddy Bear.



Sweet Potato Cake.



Tous les Jour Milk Bun.



Can we have Won Bin "to-go" s'il vous plaîs (translation: please)?



Kidding aside, expect your bonding moments with family and friends this Christmas season to be extra sweet and memorable when you take these delectable treats home.

C'est Noel Tous les Jours (It's Christmas everyday) with Tous Les Jours!



The wait is finally over!

On November 11, 2011, Tous les Jours Philippines opens its very first branch at SM The Block.

Bon Appètit!

Footnote: Thanks Tous les Jours Philippines for the wonderful photos! For more information, simply "like" Tous les Jours Philippines on Facebook.

Next: 

A Virtual Tour of Tous les Jours Philippines SM The Block Branch

Teaser--A Virtual Tour of Tous les Jours Korean Bakery at SM The Block


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment