Sunday, November 13, 2011

TAG: My Top Ten Skin Care Favorites

I have always wanted to do a TAG Post but since nobody has tagged me, I just pushed the idea on the back burner...

...until now.

I came across ellamarie84's blog and she encouraged all beauty bloggers who haven't done their Top 10 List yet to come out and be heard.

Instead of doing my Top 10 Fave Make-up Products, I opted to do a skin care version.

Here's my list:


                        1-4   MISSHA Rose Water Skin Care Series

                 5   Etude House Happy Teatime Lemon Cleansing Foam

                            6   Etude House I Need You Honey Facial Mask


                                              7   The Face Shop Hydrating Milk Pack


                      8   Kracie (Kanebo) Naive Cleansing Foam



                                     9   Jason Ester-C Creme



                         10   Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Day Cream

There you have it!

If you haven't done your tag post yet, why not start today?

I'm hoping to read your post pretty soon.

Footnote: Simply click on the product names to be directed to the complete reviews. 

Thanks!


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. question why is it naive? la lang nangungulit :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oils in your skin care products layer on the skin, gradually entering the outer layers. They trap water by preventing evaporation. If you have dry skin you don’t naturally produce large amounts of your own oil meaning it’s a good idea to use a moisturizer that offers the right amount of oil to fit your skin’s needs. Dry skin will soak up some amount of oil without leaving an oily or shiny film, but oils can still clog pores even if you have dry skin.
    Acne Treatment

    ReplyDelete