Discount Organic Skin Care Products

Monday, November 14, 2011

Korean Cosmetics Company Nature Republic Opens Two More Stores at SM North Edsa and SM City Fairview

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?

I do hope that you had an amazing one.

Well, mine was pretty interesting too.



You see, I recently found out about something.

Something any K-Drama or K-Pop fan would be pretty much interested in.

When I saw Jang Geun Seuk's photo at the mall, I can't help but do a double take.

But of course, he's more popular to Filipino fans as Tae Kyung from the popular Korean drama You're Beautiful.

Through this ad, I discovered that in late September another korean cosmetics company has landed in Philippine soil.

And that's Nature Republic!



In my post entitled Of Swatches & Korean Make-Up Freebies, I've mentioned that my friend MC gave me some stuffs from Nature Republic which I absolutely loved!



                Alabang Festival Mall Branch: Courtesy of the Official Facebook Page of Nature Republic Philippines

At the time, I didn't have a clue that this particular korean make-up giant has already opened its first store in Alabang Festival Mall.

Just ten days ago, it happened once again.



                   SM North Edsa Branch: Courtesy of the Official Facebook Page of Nature Republic Philippines

Nature Republic Philippines opened its second branch at SM North Edsa.



               SM Fairview Branch: Courtesy of the Official Facebook Page of Nature Republic Philippines

And just a week after, on November 11, 2011, another branch at SM City Fairview was made accessible to the public.

To get to know more about their diverse product lines, visit your nearest Nature Republic branch.

For more info, simply like Nature Republic Philipines on Facebook.


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. sana pg uwi ko mkpunta ko sa isa sa mga branch nyo,nung ng aaply kc aq paalis i've met one of the supervisor ng nature republic,sana mgkita kmi ulit tpos mkpag suggest sya ng product n good sa mukha ko dmi kc marks ng pimples,,,nd ko alm name nya pero ang alam ko xa ang pinakamabait n supervisor taga paniki tarlac po asawa nya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ԁay! Тhis іѕ kind of off topic but Ι need somе helρ
    fгοm an еstablishеd blog. Is it very haгd
    to set uρ youг own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about ѕetting
    up mу own but Ӏ'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

    my page :: cheap party pills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. Have kidnapped EXO's standee before anyone does ●_●

    ReplyDelete