Sunday, November 20, 2011

K-Pop Boy Band SHINee Continually Shines As New Endorser of Etude House

No one can deny that when K-Pop and K-Drama collide, a huge Hallyu wave is formed, strong enough to take over several cities in various continents.



When SHINee lent their angelic voices to the mega Korean drama Boys over Flowers, the song "Stand By Me" became an even greater hit!




It became so huge that the group even performed it in Nihonggo (Japanese) to reach out to their growing number of fan base in Japan.

    

And when SHINee member Jonghyun sang "So Goodbye" which was used in another popular Korean drama City Hunter, the group became even more endearing to their fans.


                          The SHINee Boys Shine As New Endorsers of Etude House

With their ever growing following not only in Asia but also in Europe, Etude House can't help but notice the group's reputation as Hallyu idols enough to sign them in as the new endorsers of their equally well-loved brand.


           SHINee Holding Bee Happy Hand Creams from Etude House

As much as I just want to stare at them, I've become utterly curious about what they're holding.



                                  Etude House Philippines Bee Happy Hand Creams

Hand creams as baby bees that look as cutie as their popular endorsers...


                    Etude House Missing U Sleeping Pack and Missing U Wash Off Pack 

What's great is that Etude House also offers a new line of sleeping pack and wash off pack.

I love their I Need You Honey Facial Mask that's why I know that this particular line will be as good.



Just in case, you haven't seen this clip, here's SHINee for Etude House.

Thank you Etude House Philippines Facebook Page for the lovely photos.

Keep SHINeeng!


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

7 comments:

  1. those pictures look cool! thanks for posting about this miss kaye. will surely check out etude house's new products. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi saccharine0158!
    you're right. the pics are just so lovely. thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this post is pleasant, my younger sister is
    analyzing these things, therefore I am going to inform her.


    Feel free to visit my blog travel

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this time I am going to do my breakfast,
    when having my breakfast coming yet again to read additional news.


    Also visit my web blog - france holiday today

    ReplyDelete
  5. Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

    My webpage: vakantiehuisje frankrijk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there, just became alert to your blog
    through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    my blog :: vakantiehuisjes frankrijk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I
    in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot.

    I'm hoping to give something again and aid others like you aided me.

    My homepage - luxe vakantiehuizen frankrijk

    ReplyDelete