Saturday, October 15, 2011

Raving About Tiger Airways' Online Service

When Bala received an email from Tiger Airways, curiosity got the better of me.

As far as I know, our booking was already confirmed and so I was quite nervous about their sudden correspondence which looked something like this-sans some personal flight information.



With a little over a month to go before our Singapore to Kuala Lumpur trip, Tiger Airways is already informing us that their flight will be 15 minutes earlier than originally scheduled!

I asked Bala, "Is this normal?"

"I don't know," he replied. "We don't travel much, that's why I can't really say."

Whether it's a normal occurrence or not, I'm still blown away by the fact that they exhibited an incredible degree of foresight and professionalism in planning their flight schedule to make sure that their passengers won't be inconvenienced in anyway.

And for that, Tiger Airways is a winner in my book!


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I
    am impressed! Very helpful information specially
    the last part :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this certain info for a very long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: Pressure sensor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any discussion
    boards that cover the same topics discussed here? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get advice from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!

    Also visit my web page - online banking

    ReplyDelete