Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Bloopers from Oras Na Pilipinas on 702 DZAS

When I decided to say good-bye to my career as a TV newscaster/correspondent, I went back to radio-my first love.

As I recall it, my friend Maloi S. was on leave at the time and they needed someone to take over her duties as co-host in Oras Na Pilipinas, a public affairs program of 702 DZAS.

I thought that it was a wonderful segue from my TV newscasting stint, for there, I was surrounded by old friends and an array of wonderful memories.

You see, 702 DZAS, is the sister company of 98.7 DZFE-The Master's Touch where I served as radio announcer immediately after my college graduation.

Since DZAS and DZFE were situated in the same compound, all the employees pretty much know everyone there.

Aside from the laughter and the circle of friends that God has blessed me with, I'm also thankful for all the life lessons I've garnered from being a broadcaster.

By that, I meant my bloopers on the air, which I can never take back, ever! LOL!

My good friend Jonnie-ni Anzures who was also our Executive Producer at the time, compiled a myriad of funny moments caught on tape and forever imprinted in our hearts.

Here are two of my favorite bloopers in Oras na Pilipinas.






After hearing these, I can't help but think if my poor time-checking skills are somewhat related to my below-average mathematical analysis?

Hmmmmm....


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! You are bookmarked!

    tools for english language

    ReplyDelete
  2. natawa si mijo kahit di niya naintindihan. LOL!
    anong year 'to?

    ReplyDelete