Friday, September 9, 2011

What My Reaction Was When I Saw Lee Min Ho's Binggrae Milk Drink Endorsements

When my niece Kathlynish read my blog entry: Alone Time At A Korean Grocery Store, she can't help but laugh!





As a Koreanovela addict herself, she was most certainly amused by my food choices that day.



Especially when she saw this photo.

In the vernacular, she told me, "Tita Chey, siguro kaya binili mo ito dahil kay Lee Min Ho, ano?" 
Translation: "Tita Chey, you bought that drink because of Lee Min Ho, didn't you?" 
To that, I only gave her a confused look and a resounding "Whaaat?" 

And then she dragged me to watch these...

CF Version 1

                             Courtesy of chumo622

CF Version 2

                                  Courtesy of kimyyylee

I was dying of laughter because the commercial was so ingeniously funny! And of course, Lee Min Ho is the absolute cutest!

If not for my niece Kathlynish, I wouldn't have connected the dots. Thanks Kathlynish! And a happy happy birthday to you! Blessings!

Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

12 comments:

  1. the CM was so funny i almost fell down XD ang kulit+kyot :">

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! Crush na crush ko si Min Ho! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I would love to try that banana milk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawrence SerranoJune 3, 2014 at 9:10 AM

    Hello! Saan po yung shop and paano po pumunta if mangagaling po akong lrt station? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete