Thursday, July 7, 2011

Try Voices.com For Just A Dollar!

I know that I don't write much about what I do as an internet voice-over artist because there are usually NDAs or (Non-Disclosure Agreements) involved. That means I can be prosecuted for any violations! Doing voice-overs on the internet is not that well-known here in the Philippines, so in an effort to help raise awareness, I would like to invite you to my Voices.com site just to give you an idea about what I do for a living. Simply click on the photo below to be directed to my site.



Thanks for listening! If you think, you might have what it takes to get into the voice-over biz, why not join Voices.com right now?


For just a dollar, you'll have the opportunity to audition to several voice-over gigs set-up by clients from around the world. Hurry! This promo is limited and offered only until July 10, 2011. Click on the photo above to start the application process.

All the best!

Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment