Monday, July 18, 2011

My First"One Lovely Blog Award"

I would like to thank Diane CMP of Simply Brunette for sharing with  me my very first One Lovely Blog Award.



Here are the instructions for the one lovely blog award:
A. Thank and link the blogger who has given you the award.
B. Copy and paste the logo in your blog.
C. Share 7 things about yourself:


1.  My favorite scent: Bath & Body's Berry Vanilla.



2.  I wear gloves whenever I wash dishes to keep contact dermatitis at bay.

.
3.  I always listen to Fight the Bad Feeling by T-Max (my LSS or Last Song Syndrome) while doing household chores. Reason: I simply love Boys Over Flowers!


4.  I get really sad whenever I see my piano for it got destroyed during Typhoon Ondoy. 


5.  This music box is one of my most favorite tokens of all time. 


6.  Dulcinea's churros con chocolate is one of my favorite mall snacks.


7.  When it comes to cakes, I'm drawn to Red Ribbon's Ube & Macapuno.


D.  Nominate 16 other great bloggers.
Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comment:

  1. congrats and Thank you for the blog award kaye! mmmuahh!

    ReplyDelete