Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Undeniable Charm of Burnham Park in Baguio City

For decades, Burnham Park has remained to be the mother of all parks in the City of Pines. Not just that. It has also been hailed as the very heart of Baguio for most of the other developments in the area such as the vibrant Session Road, the ornate Baguio Cathedral, City Hall and even the Baguio City Market were built around Burnham Park.



It has been more than a decade when we were last here.



Its laid-back nature is still the same...



...except for all the activity found on the other side of the park including this open-air massage service being offered by some enterprising locals.  



As you can see, Bala and Tutapel enjoyed some quality bonding time again along with the other park visitors.



Do you know that Burnham Park has 12 cluster areas including this famed lagoon?





For just a minimal fee, visitors can make the most of this attraction with the ones they love the best.




I was more than ecstatic to have visited this place with Bala and of course with our dearest Tutapel in tow.

How to Go Here:
Please refer to this Interactive Map of Baguio for more information.


Heart


  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

11 comments:

  1. great pictures. i need to go visit baguio soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sugar!Baguio is really timeless ano. Can't wait to visit your blog this week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed my vacation in Baguio, I love going there because the weather is so nice especially in summer and there are lots of park you can visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed my vacation in Baguio, I love going there because the weather is so nice especially in summer and there are lots of park you can visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Useful information. Lucky me I found your website
    unintentionally, and I am stunned why this twist of fate didn't happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

    Here is my blog post ... Read More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello to every body, it's my first go to see of this blog; this blog carries remarkable and in fact excellent information in favor of readers.

    Look into my site; Discover More ()

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like looking through an article that can make men and women think.
    Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!

    Check out my weblog: Nike Free

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to be able to find good advice from your content.


    Visit my page :: Tory Burch Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: Kevin Durant Shoes 2013

    ReplyDelete
  10. I blog often and I truly thank you for your content.
    This article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to book mark your site and keep checking for new details about once a week.
    I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

    Also visit my website - NFL Jerseys Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there everybody, here every one is sharing these experience, therefore it's pleasant to read this website, and I used to pay a visit this weblog everyday.

    My website :: Air Jordan Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete