Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tony & Jackey SM City Fairview Anniversary Promo

When I saw that T & J offers rebonding for as low as Php 1500, well that got my attention. It turns out that it is just one of the many discounted services they are offering to celebrate their 9th Anniversary. I didn't imagine that this salon has been here in the country for almost a decade now.  

To give you an idea about their promo prices and packages, here's their sample flyer. 

I believe that when it comes to rebonding and hair color, you're most likely to ask if it's for all hair lengths, right? Before you book a service, it's wise to inquire first. Try calling 352-1825 for further queries. It's also worth noting that as far as I know, T & J does not accept credit card payments. You might want to consider that before giving your hair a much needed boost to avoid breaking the bank in the process. 


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

7 comments:

  1. hi!
    thanks so much for following!!
    of course i follow you back :)
    i never tried rebonding before :o did you?
    i always thought it'd look super weird when it grows out :D
    lippi~

    cutielippi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my hair rebonded in March, so I can't avail of this promo yet! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi cutielippi!
    thanks so much for the visit and the follow-back.
    i had my hair relaxed before. wrong call.
    i think that as long as the salon is really good the rebonding result can be quite lovely.
    some of the people i know just have the roots rebonded to save up. hihihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi janinay!
    really? i bet you look great! thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi janinay!
    really? i bet you look great! thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi cutielippi!
    thanks so much for the visit and the follow-back.
    i had my hair relaxed before. wrong call.
    i think that as long as the salon is really good the rebonding result can be quite lovely.
    some of the people i know just have the roots rebonded to save up. hihihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to ask. what do you usually use in Digital perm
    I am very interested :)
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete