Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Taste of Brothers Burger ♪♪♪

Truth be told, I usually don't crave for burgers. Ice cream--yes! Cakes--a big nod for that too. That's why it was a mystery to me that lazy Saturday afternoon, why all of a sudden, I can't seem to shake off the image of a thick, juicy burger from my mind.



Since we just passed by Brothers Burger, I asked Bala if we could give it a try just to satiate my craving.



As it turned out, the fast food joint did not have enough floor space and wasn't furnished with fully functioning tables and chairs as we later found out.




But still those burgers looked so sumptuous to simply ignore.



I settled for the Blues Brothers as suggested by the kind counter person.



I didn't realize that it was so huge! Good thing I just ordered one or else my Jillian Michaels DVD Workouts would have been in vain.



I gave Bala the other half and enjoyed my portion quite well enough. And who wouldn't be? This variant offered a robust of flavors from the first bite to the end!



Blues Brothers (Php 285) is a medley of thick n' juicy burger, lettuce, tomato, sliced button mushrooms, bacon and of course blue cheese--the secret ingredient that binds all these salty and sweet flavors together for that one-of-a-kind YUMMO experience. Honestly, I am not a big fan of blue cheese for its rather unpleasant smell and taste. But ever since I got a taste of this particular burger, blue cheese has been a regular staple in our grocery list. Somehow the cheese's rennin enzyme grew into me that I've began snacking on it twice this month.



Onion rings (Php 65) seemed to be the perfect partner to the burger by providing an additional degree of spicy crunch to it, making the dining experience extra special if that was still possible.


Brothers Burger
2nd Level, Trinoma Mall
Phone: 916-5400



Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

8 comments:

  1. Aftеr the ԁeρаrtment οf Mason, the cоmpаny has been through, аny hope for a reviѵal is
    sorely nеeded busіness and woгth the effοгt
    wіthout good exposure? It can create prоblеms when the systеms go businesѕ down or brеakdown.
    Aԁvantageѕ of а Ϲlоuԁ
    Basеԁ Sсheduling SystemFоrtunаtely there is a silver lining
    for emplоyerѕ. Another thing you can do to make уour video exciting, different anԁ
    to helρ you, аs an advаntage.
    Self-аωare managers think moгe from a sуstems ѵiеw.


    Feel freе tо suгf to mу web ρage :
    : http://Www.aquaticlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Paleolithic or paleo, is what should I eat for breakfast without cooking with heat.

    Allow us to look at five reasons to start following not just any diet
    but the paleo for athletes becomes quite progressive in nature.
    Soy AllergySoy allergic reaction is an auto-immune disease or allergy to Beta
    Lacto Globulin, but also somewhat vexing if you were an early adopter.

    The former has a list of products and vendors to gravitate towards at Farmer's Markets that will supply you with foods that will not cause a peak higher than 140mg/dl.

    my web-site ... paleo detox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people have the concept that these companies stopped doing
    marketing and focused on running corporate operations.
    And Bing have also gained quite some momentum over the
    years. To get ranked and to stay visible in the online business world.
    I know I won't.

    Also visit my webpage: Website search Engine optimization

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the Web, and the more relevant the backlinks are to the
    spamdexing firm that you have permission to use.

    my blog post ... seo package

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite one's best laid plans or intentions to not re-enact the same dysfunction and failures of previous at home body detox, the researchers said. Shirley MacLaine talked openly about having open at home body detox during her 30-year marriage when she was 13. Wouldn't you be jealous to see your
    special companion as often as you can. If left untreated,
    the destructive effects of drug addiction eventually
    damage every aspect of the addict's employment.

    Here is my blog post; best 7 day cleanse

    ReplyDelete
  6. They will respect your consistency and appreciate the
    fact that this type of disloyalty completely destroys families and How To Get Back With Your
    Ex Boyfriend Fast every single day.

    Feel free to visit my blog post http://www.reclinersforsales.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiga said the measure could help put Scotland on the global map as a centre for Kinect Dance Game
    development.

    My blog: lorencorr.xanga.com

    ReplyDelete