Friday, June 17, 2011

My Fave Books Courtesy of Shelfari

Thanks to Cafemobility.blogspot.com, I discovered Shelfari and how it can bring my favorite books back to life through a virtual bookshelf. Just looking at the widget below comforts me like no other because all my books have been destroyed during Typhoon Ondoy. Now, I'm slowly building my collection again, well, at least for those that I can still find. 

I just want to share with you some of the books that have created a strong impact in my life and have helped me become a better person in the process.

Simply put your cursor on a particular book for a short pop-up info. 



How about you, what are some of the books that have helped you in your journey through life? Create your own Shelfari bookshelf and start spreading your love for books in a fun, engaging way.


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

6 comments:

  1. That is such an awesome website, gotta try it out soon! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's great, isn't it? Thanks so much TCH for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaye!

    Wow...I would also like to try Shelfari. I also love books and I think this is awesome!
    Thanks for sharing Kaye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Krizza!Yes, please use it and share it on your blog. I'm excited to know about your favorite books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Krizza!Yes, please use it and share it on your blog. I'm excited to know about your favorite books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such an awesome website, gotta try it out soon! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete