Friday, June 10, 2011

Karaoke Time at Red Box Star Trinoma

If there is one thing that never fails to cheer me up, it has to be singing. In fact, inside my head, my life moments are categorized under a variety of theme songs. For the songs themselves have helped me go through life's ups and downs with no regret!



Although Bala was not particularly fond of singing, he relented for the free drinks! It was my second time at Red Box Trinoma, the first time was when Tutapel and I went there with my nephew Kristiany for the Elvis Hours Promo: An eat-all-you can buffet with two hours of free karaoke! 



The air-conditioned room was cozy, posh even with its red leather couch set against soundproofed walls. When we came in, two dynamic microphones rested on the couch.




While the widescreen TV and karaoke gadget were already turned on and were obviously ready to go!  



I have noticed that whenever I go to Red Box, I end up including these songs in my line-up: How Can I Live Without You for its heart-wrenching lyrics and music with a southern twist...


...All This Time because it reminds me of my youth in the late 80s and early 90s...


...and of course Million Miles Away for it reminds me of my crazy infatuation over this popular basketball player during my high school days. Yeah, I know! Cheesy, right?



I was actually quite surprised when Bala asked for the mic and wanted a piece of all the action!



His song of choice was Insomnia and when he reached the chorus...



...in an ironic turn of events, Tutapel began to doze off!




As it turned out, I had a blast the second time around. And who wouldn't, when you could sing your heart out without any fear of judgment from the naysayers! Maybe next time, I should invite more like-minded folks for an even more exciting karaoke time!




Red Box Star Karaoke
4th Level Trinoma Mall
Phone Number: 901-35-28; 901-35-27; 901-88-33

For more inquiries, just "like" Red Box on Facebook.


Heart

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

11 comments:

  1. KAYE-SAN !!!!!! Love, love, love the place, the songs and the snapshots! you are so pretty! (what products do you use for the skin? / Belo? or do you go to a derma clinic? ) also, Bala? Tutapel? cute naman :) why those names?

    Incidentally, Red Box here is automated movie rental machine. for a $1.00 you can rent a blu-ray & dvd from one location and return it to any other red box location. so cheap & convenient :)

    Miss you, gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaouie-san!Na-touch naman ako sa blog visit mo!Hugs!Thanks for saying that. You're as sweet and cheerful as ever!Kakatuwa ka talaga!Sige one time, kwento ko yung story behind the names. hihihihi.Shaouie, I'll give you the link sa products that I use. Mainly Etude serum, masks, Face shop mask and Missha Rosewater Skincare.That's so interesting naman. Red box is a rental. Galing naman!!!!!Miss you Shaouie!Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. next time grab us so we can brush up our balladeer tendencies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. next time grab us so we can brush up our balladeer tendencies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the good information you have right here on this post.
    I can be coming again to your weblog for more soon.


    Review my page ... chiquita electric travel guitar value

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the
    good data you might have here on this post. I will likely be coming
    back to your blog for more soon.

    My web-site ... 、アレクサンドルデュマ、アルバレスデ 、イエロー、アンディウォーホル、アニタマルファッティ、水彩画、アーチ、アート、芸術、教育、中世美術、ロックアート、芸術家、芸術、俳優、俳優、女 優、クラス、青、スタジオ、ワークショップ、バレー、バンド、バロック、バウハウス 、ベートーベン、ボッティチェッリ、白、ブラームス、ブラジル、ブラジル 、 カエターノ、カンディドポルティナーリ、歌、歌手、歌手、カルロスドラモンドデアンドラーデ、カルロスゴメス、アニメ、漫画 デ 、カストロアルベス、カタリナ、課金 、チャールズディケンズ、チコよりオランダ、ショパン、都市、映画館、クロードモネ、カラー、 、 、カラー、色、珊瑚、サンゴ、クレヨン、重要な、重要な着色、クルス着色ス ザ、キュービズム、文化的、文化、学芸員、学芸員、クリチバ、ダンス、ダンス、ダンス、ダンサー、ダニエルデフォー 、装飾、ドガ、ドラクロワ、デザイン、設計、 、図面の設計、ディカバルカンティ、ディエゴリベラ、ダウンロード、ドボルザーク、教育、 、エサデケイロス、教育者、エドガードガ、マネ 、エドヴァルドムンクは、エルバ島 、エリス地方リジャイナ、アーネストヘミングウェイ、彫刻、彫刻、彫刻家、性能、スタイル、展示彫刻教育、展示会 、 祭り 、 ジョアンビルのダンスのお祭りでの国際文学祭、お祭りデ劇場デクリチバ、フロベール、 写 真、写真家、写真、写真、フロリアノポリス、フラゴナール、フランシスコデゴヤ、フリーダKahlo 、未来、ガブリエルガルシアマルケス、ゲインズボロ、ギャラリー、ジェリコー、ジルベルトジル、ゴンサルヴェスディアス、 ラモス、版画、ガッシュ、グスタボドーア、ゲルニカ、技能、 Heitorビラロボス、オノレドバルザック、 、 人 間のイメージ、イメージ、想像力、 、 、印象を想像するイヴァンリンス、ジェームスジョイス、ジェーンズジョプリン、ジャズ、ジョルジェアマード、ホセデアレンカル、クリムト、オレンジ、オレ ンジ、レオナルドダヴィンチ、文学、ライラック、書籍、ルイスデビッド、マシャドデアシス、マヌエルバンデイラ、マルクシャガール、マルシャン、マリアベ サニー、マリオデアンドラーデ、ブラウン、マルティーニョダ 、マティス、マックスエルンスト、メストレ、教師、キビ、ミロ、モディリアーニ、モンテイロロバト、モラエスモレイラ、ブラジル音楽、ブラジルのポピュラー音楽、音楽、クラシック音楽、ミュージ シャン、ミケランジェロ、ミゲルデセルバンテス、ミルトンナシメント、なんきんじ、奈良Leão 、新古典派の作品、キャンバス、オペラに油を、オーケストラ、オスカーニーマイヤー、 Osvaldoデアンドラーデ、パブロピカソ、オイルパステル、ポール、 ダヴィオラ、パウルクレー、ペドロアメリカから移住、ピアノ、絵画、絵画、画家、絵画、詩、詩人、詩人、ポップアート、黒、スクリーンセーバー、写真、表、 、いたずら、落書き、落書き帳、ラウルセイシャシュ、写実主義、ルネッサンス、ルノワール、レンブラント、ルネマグリット、肖像画、肖像画、肖像画、リオデジャネイロ、ロベルトカルロス、岩、ロココ、ロダン、ローリングストーンズ、ロマンチックな、ピンク、ロッセ、紫 、サルバドールダリ、サンバ、サンタカタリナ 、シューベルト、シューマンタップ、 シュトラウス、シュールレアリズム、超現実的、才能 、演劇、キーボード、テクニック、チャイコフスキー、ビートルズ、ドアーズ、スクリーン、トルストイ、トムジョビン、トムゼ、トゥールーズロートレック 、熱帯、 のは、ヴァンダイク、 ヴァンゴッホ、カンディンスキー、緑、緑、赤、ビクター、ビクターメイレーリス、デモラエス、ビオラ、バイオリン、ビオリスト、音声、ワーグナー、ヴォルフガングアマデウスモーツァルト、ヴォルフガングゲーテ、ゼ 、ゾラ、 Александр Дюма

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the good info you have got here on this post.
    I shall be coming again to your blog for more soon.


    My webpage - oven repair manual

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the good information
    you have right here on this post. I will likely be coming again to your weblog for more soon.


    Here is my web page :: linksys e4200 range review

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good day! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for
    the nice data you have got right here on this post.
    I will be coming back to your blog for extra soon.

    Look at my web site travel systems strollers ratings

    ReplyDelete
  10. And there's some wonderful baskets, cradles and bassinets to choose from. If you have a small nursery set up, space could be a major issue. And as a parent, it is only natural that you find the perfect bassinet mattress for your baby.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... loft bed

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello friends, how is all, and what you want to say about this piece of writing, in my view
    its genuinely remarkable in support of me.


    Feel free to surf to my web page: arlington lawyer

    ReplyDelete