Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cebu Pacific Promo: National Zero Day!

I'm not kidding! I already checked it out a while ago and it's all true! If only I waited, then we could have purchased our tickets for 0 cost--not including the Php 500 baggage fee of course. Do check the promo out before it's too late.



Here's the link to the Cebu Pacific Website.

Heart


  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. the thing with cebu pac promo is that it requires impeccable timing to reap its benefit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so agree with you! since i'm desperate for promos, i've made it my homepage and check the site thrice a day. hihihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so agree with you! since i'm desperate for promos, i've made it my homepage and check the site thrice a day. hihihihi.

    ReplyDelete