Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thought Bubble: My Mask Sheet Backlog

Uh-oh...



I wondered, "when should I start using all these mask sheets?"



I'm under the impression that I should use them only before a festive occasion. There's one coming up soon. Maybe I should use it before that event. That sounds like a plan...




Suddenly, I recalled that I still need to write my reviews for these products. Hope you'll stay tuned for them.

Toodles!

Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. Ang cute ng packaging nila, parang ang sarap gawing tea! Ahihihi.

    Kaw Miss Kaye ha, tease ka nang tease! Sobrang teased naman ako. Haha.

    Have a blessed Sunday! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Lexi, you're the cutest!!!! Promise, will write the review soon. hihihihi.mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im planning to buy these..waiting for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang cute ng packaging nila, parang ang sarap gawing tea! Ahihihi.

    Kaw Miss Kaye ha, tease ka nang tease! Sobrang teased naman ako. Haha.

    Have a blessed Sunday! :))

    ReplyDelete