Monday, May 16, 2011

Thank You to My Voice-over Clients!

Doing voice-overs from a home studio is a blessing beyond compare. I'm always in awe every time a new project comes along! And I don't want this degree of wonder and amazement to ever leave me. For it's all by God's infinite grace and lovingkindness that I'm able to do this.  



I would also like to thank my clients for your trust and support. Thank you for making me your first choice in giving life to your project! I guess the only thing I could leave you with, is this cup of steaming affogato! How I wish the net has a magical portal so that I could share this with you, right this very moment.

Cheers!

Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment